1. (Remote) Click the home button
2. Click Settings - click down
3. Click My Fire TV
4. Click Developer Options (FYI: if you do not see this, do the following).
5. Turn on Apps from Unknown Source
6. (Remote) Click the back button 2 times
7. Click Preferences
8. Click Privacy Settings
9. turn off:
10. (Remote) Click the Home Button
11. Open the app Downloader (2 ways to do it)
1. If you already have the app go to step 12; if not continue.
2. Click Download (If you have additions prompts)
i. Details or Cancel - click Details and download 2. If you cannot install because you
don’t 1-click turned on. You will have login into your Amazon account (use your
computer or phone), enter your Account settings, turn on 1-click and have a credit
card on file
ii. Details or Cancel - click Details and then download
iii. If you cannot install, it's because you don’t have 1-click turned on. You will have
login into your Amazon account (use your computer or phone), enter your
Account settings, turn on 1-click and have a credit card on file.
13. Allow Downloader to access photos… OK
14. At the http:// Move your blinking cursor to the left to the orange section, and click on browser
15. The red circle in the middle on the screen is a mouse, (remote) move it to the top of the screen, click enter and the keyboard will appear.
16. Click the Clear button in the lower right corner to clear the URL
17. Text tv.powerbliss.com then click GO
18. The red mouse will be at the top of the screen, scroll down to ** POWERBLISSTV APPS **
19. click on POWERBLISSTV to start Download.
a. You might be to prompted to accept cookies click OK
b. click download file
20. Once the file is downloaded the NEXT will change to INSTALL; Click it.
21. Click OPEN
22. Click Add User in the top right corner
23. Enter your Login Details
a. Name: (Anything you like)
b. Username: (your email)
c. Password: (Your password was emailed to you when you purchase your subscription)
24. Click Add Account (Note: if you don’t get “Add account (successful)” you typed something wrong).
25. Click on LIVE TV
26. In the top right corner you will see 3 dots click on it and select Refresh TV Guide and YES to proceed
27. Now click LIVE TV and enjoy our service.